Oh I am in Scrap Heaven with all of my dd's Wedding pictures to play with! Here is another LO I did using Bo Bunny papers and their November Sketch Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge. I loved making a romantic page with punched borders, embossing, lace, pearls and sequins it just screams Wedding Day to me. I also used this LO at Sketches for all for an upcoming challenge as a Guest DT member - Countdown to Christmas...hop over and keep an eye out for it as I will be offering a RAK to one lucky winner. Now here's the sketch and my LO!

3 comments:
THis is gorgeous Janet. Love the soft romantic feel and the photo is just beautiful. Good job lady.
Absolutely beautiful!!! The pictures are gorgeous so I can see why you are having fun scrapping them. I love seeing them and your lovely layouts!!
beautiful .. fab colours, layers and amazing photo
Post a Comment