Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stuck Sktches Nov 1st Sketch


I had a lot of fun working on this sketch for Stuck? Sketches I just LOVE Fall and had these amazing new pictures of my dd and her bf to do a page with.  This was a great sketch to use and I found the perfect papers! Thanks for the Inspiration!






5 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

You created a beautiful fall layout! Love your embellishing! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Fall page, love the way you added the 3 x 4 card to the centre, so glad you shared this with us at Stuck?!

Joefil said...

Beautiful page, love the background paper! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Aurelie said...

Love that title card in the middle of your two photos! And the stitching!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

Lee-Anne said...

Lovely layout! Love your hand stitching and the papers. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Easter Egg Hunt

I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...