Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Lasting Memories challenge #215

After a busy summer full of Wedding planning and pulling off The Wedding of my daughters dreams I once again have time to sit down at my desk and scrap!!! And what better to start with than one of the many Beautiful photos of that amazing day!



The challenge was to USE ONE PHOTO , I chose this very romantic photo of my daughter and her new husband Kyle. http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.ca

7 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! SUch pretty colors and perfect for that lovely picture!!

KarenB said...

Hi Janet, your LO is stunning! Looks like a dream wedding :)

Toni Herron said...

This is so beautiful... And I'm happy to hear your daughters day went well.. Congratulations to you all.. I love this page, great start to getting back into the swing of scrapping again..
Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.. Toni - LMDT

Michele said...

WOW! Super beautiful page! Really love everything about this! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week. Hope you come back the rest of the month!! :)

Jane said...

Totally delightful, so soft and dreamy. Thank you for joining in with us at Lasting Memories.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your page is lovely! What an amazing bouquet your daughter had! Thank you for joining in at Lasting Memories. Julie Short GDT

ClaireR said...

beautiful page! love the flowers you used, great variety. thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

Easter Egg Hunt

I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...