I'm Super excited to announce my new adventure as a member of Turtle Soup DT. I can't thank Bev enough for her patience and guidance along the way. I'm both flattered and honored for the invite and opportunity to create and inspire with such an amazing group of ladies! I hope you'll all join in the fun and inspiration too in the forum at Turtle Soup.
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter Egg Hunt
I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...
-
This LO was especially difficult yet therapeutic for me. The challenge from Lasting Memories this week was a Remember challenge LMC216, a L...
-
Welcome to the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Blog Hop! If you have come here from Fi’s blog then welcome! If you have stumble...
-
This LO is for Dec Week 2 Sketch at Let's Get Sketchy - This was another great sketch, I really had fun playing with this, I hope you ...

2 comments:
Congrats Janet! Looking forward to working with you at TS!
congrats Janet.. so happy to have you with us.
Post a Comment