I'm especially fond of this picture of my dd Madison and LOVE how this LO turned out. I feeli like it really show cases the photo, her spirit and the overall feeling of the entire day. This photo was taken at my other dd's wedding...this swing was in the side yard of the venue and during photos Madison just decided to try it out in her Bridesmaids gown... it's a total fun photo and I'm so glad the photographer captured this moment!
The sketch that I used for inspiration is from Let's Scrap 11-19-14
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter Egg Hunt
I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...
-
This LO was especially difficult yet therapeutic for me. The challenge from Lasting Memories this week was a Remember challenge LMC216, a L...
-
Welcome to the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Blog Hop! If you have come here from Fi’s blog then welcome! If you have stumble...
-
Fall is absolutely one my most favorite times of the year! I love the cool crisp days , the vibrant colors of the changing leaves, pumpkins,...

9 comments:
Really pretty layout.
Absolutely stunning layout. Love the colors !!! Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!
Gorgeous page and picture!!
Beautiful layout!! I just love the wood grain paper with the ink splats! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
Dammit Janet it is so good to see you playing here with us. I have missed seeing your layouts. I love your take on the sketch and the colours are just gorgeous. So nice that she could still play like a child is her dress. That is what it is all about. I love the punched lacy borders. Just a beautiful page. You ROCKED this one. I miss you too. <3
Great layout Janet, love the background paper and fun bright colours. So glad to see you playing along this week at Let's Scrap!
Fab layout! Love the background paper. I have so many of these wood effect papers, and I am always so uncertain how to use it!! Thanks for the inspiration.....
Tank you for joining us over at Let's Scrap!
Oh such a gorgeous page!! I love how you turned the card in to a LO here - it worked out so beautifully!!! The layers of punched strips are magnificent and the doily up top is such a sweet touch. The photo is so pretty as well. Just love every bit of this page. So happy you joined us at Let's Scrap. :D
Truly darling work, Janet!
Great to see you crafting at Let's Scrap!
Post a Comment