These LO's were for the two challenges this month at Stuck ?! Sketches.
Sketch #1

Sweet love
This was a nice sketch to work with and this engagement picture of my daughter worked perfect with it. I also used this for the LOVE IS IN THE AIR challenge for Paper Issues
Sketch #2

Magical Memories
I LOVE this sketch, it's just my style! I was also inspired by the FREE FILE challenge at Paper Issues, and used this awesome STAR Circle Free File. The stars on the paper an embellies worked perfect together in this LO.


4 comments:
Oh these are just so fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Great pages. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.
Both of these layouts are so gorgeous!! I LOVE the papers and cutfile and colors on the second one! Thanks for playing along with the sketches! :)
SO cute! Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Post a Comment