Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter Egg Hunt
I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...
-
This LO was especially difficult yet therapeutic for me. The challenge from Lasting Memories this week was a Remember challenge LMC216, a L...
-
Welcome to the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Blog Hop! If you have come here from Fi’s blog then welcome! If you have stumble...
-
This LO is for Dec Week 2 Sketch at Let's Get Sketchy - This was another great sketch, I really had fun playing with this, I hope you ...

6 comments:
What a charming photo of this little one in the great outdoors. Love the snowman and the snowflake embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.
Oh, love-love-love the colours of your LO!! Great, thanks so much for joining us at STB!
Such a lovely photo and you framed the photo perfect !! Love it !! Thank you so much for joing us at STB xoxo Heike
Such the cutest pic!! Fabulous layout!! :) Thanks for playing along at STB :)
What a gorgeous photo and a fabulous layout! I love your design and detail. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys.
So cute! A wonderful Layout. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys.
Greetings from germany,
Birgit
Post a Comment