This is my entry for the 2nd week challenge Using Pink/Red with white, craft, or black. I used a lot of pink and red with a mix of the other basic colors. I tried my hand at some masking, stamping and ink... Never 100% happy with the results though... This was a perfect challenge for a romantic valentines LO!Lasting Memories Challenge #177
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter Egg Hunt
I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...
-
Welcome to the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Blog Hop! If you have come here from Fi’s blog then welcome! If you have stumble...
-
This LO was especially difficult yet therapeutic for me. The challenge from Lasting Memories this week was a Remember challenge LMC216, a L...
-
Fall is absolutely one my most favorite times of the year! I love the cool crisp days , the vibrant colors of the changing leaves, pumpkins,...

5 comments:
Oh yes! so adorable! Love is in the air with your page! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories. :)
This is lovely! Love all of the embellishments!
Elizabeth LMDT
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/
Such a beautiful LO!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories
Beautiful! I love the collection of elements you used on your LO, it all works so well together. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.
I'm not sure what there is to not be happy with. I love the overall layout. The Masking and stamping add lovely layers to this wonderful page. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories
Post a Comment