Lasting Memories
The challenge is to do a LO for Winter or Spring...
I decided to do a Winter page counting down til Spring! I just love this picture of my little garden gnome buried chin deep in SNOW! He usually sits among my Spring flowers, so this was such a different way to view him I just had to scrap it!
The count down is on! 55 Days til Spring ( when the picture was taken)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter Egg Hunt
I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...
-
This LO was especially difficult yet therapeutic for me. The challenge from Lasting Memories this week was a Remember challenge LMC216, a L...
-
Welcome to the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Blog Hop! If you have come here from Fi’s blog then welcome! If you have stumble...
-
Fall is absolutely one my most favorite times of the year! I love the cool crisp days , the vibrant colors of the changing leaves, pumpkins,...

4 comments:
That is alot of snow! How cute is your LO! Love your banner too!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories
awesome idea to count down the days to spring, love that for a LO. The photo also makes me chuckle, the poor gnome...
thanks for joining us at lasting memories.
PS: I will be featuring your layout later today on our facebook page, stay tuned!
I love this!! That gnome is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!
This is so cute. I love the gnome picture and the idea of a spring count down. We had a teasing of warmer weather this weekend and I can't wait for more. thanks for joining us at lasting memories
Post a Comment