Saturday, March 26, 2011

Page Maps Webster's Pages Contest

Below is the sketch from Page Maps blogspot and my take on it...I really liked this sketch and had fun doing this LO. I went with a simple and clean style this time as to not over shadow this beautiful picture of Madison. Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Audrey said...

Ooooooh! Very pretty. I love how the bright colors work with the red in the photo. I also love the proportion...the photo is a nice size and really pops out! Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog. You've got me blushing. Can't wait to meet you in person!

NoraAnne said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous Janet! Stunning photo of your daughter and your design is just perfect :)

Easter Egg Hunt

I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...