I loved using this sketch from Challenge YOUrself blog, it worked perfect with this new picture from our Spring Break Vacation. My hubby and my grandson are definitely 2 of my favorite guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter Egg Hunt
I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...
-
Welcome to the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Blog Hop! If you have come here from Fi’s blog then welcome! If you have stumble...
-
This LO was especially difficult yet therapeutic for me. The challenge from Lasting Memories this week was a Remember challenge LMC216, a L...
-
Fall is absolutely one my most favorite times of the year! I love the cool crisp days , the vibrant colors of the changing leaves, pumpkins,...


3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Janet! Your layout is absolutely adorable! I love the photo with YOU in it and I really like your take on this month's challenge, so much! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did! YAY!!!
Que adorable tu fotografía, me encanta, tu interpretación del sketch es muy dulce, me encantan los colores. Gracias por participar con nostras en Challenger YOUrself.
Un beso.
Cecilia.-
WOW!! I love the colors and the embellies rock! Super sweet photo and wonderful take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!
Post a Comment