Sunday, April 8, 2018

Dream Big

     I did this LO with a few inspirations ... This cute picture of my grandson on the Bright Yellow slide was just so cheerful and happy it had to be scrapped!
     Next I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme along with the challenge from Scrap Our Stash Golden Globes Disney's UP , using clouds on the page.
     Lastly I played along with the Paper Issues challenge of LAYERS, by using lots of layers on the page. I had fun layering my papers and stickers, and embellies, and mists! I loved mixing the patterned papers, the fun balloons, and stickers.
     This LO gave me the feeling of flying down the slide!






   Sketches In Thyme #139     I turned the sketch to make it work with my picture .



Inspiration using clouds from SOS 

6 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a pretty and adorable layout. Love the details and perfect stash. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

Michelle Henderson said...

Such a bright and happy page (and photo) :) Love all the embellie clusters. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Eli said...

Great page, Janet, so colorful (and he is adorable). Thanks for sharing at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

Michelle Mattie said...

Very pretty page. Love the collection you used. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Angela said...

Awww, I love that! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

LisaM said...

Adorable layout! Love the balloon paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Easter Egg Hunt

I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...