Wow! What a week! Sometimes I get so bummed when I can't find the Time to scrap or my Mojo has left the house, but such is not the case this week. I feel like I've done more LO's in the past week than I usually do in a month!!! Each and every one was a favorite and I have to give ALL the credit to the AMAZING sites and blogs that I visit for they truly provide me with such INSPIRATION! I find sketches, challenges and prompts along with awesome DT work to get my creativity flowing. With that said... I hope I give every site, challenge and DT member credit and a BIG Thank you for helping me get my memories captured on these pages.
LO # 1
This LO is for Lasting Memories Challenge # 223 Simple Pleasure - and one of my favorite Simple Pleasures is spending time with my beautiful cousin and best friend. Whenever we are together my heart is happy and full.
I also used a sketch from Sketches In Thyme I turned it 90 degrees
This Lo is for Lasting Memories Challenge #224 Captured Moment - This is a picture from my DD's Wedding, it was such an absolutely adorable picture and used as a feature by a couple of her vendors. The Bo Bunny Paper Collection was just perfect ! I also used chipboard from Blue Fern Studios "cherish", and their awesome sketch . I recently placed an order of their chipboard and LOVE the products!
Sketches 4 All
Next LO is another for Lasting Memories Challenge # 226 Life Moment - This is another Wedding Picture of my DD..I just love how Romantic this picture is of the two of them all alone together... The Title is From the song Marry Me by Train, this is the song she walked down the aisle to...not a dry eye in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter Egg Hunt
I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...
-
This LO was especially difficult yet therapeutic for me. The challenge from Lasting Memories this week was a Remember challenge LMC216, a L...
-
Welcome to the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Blog Hop! If you have come here from Fi’s blog then welcome! If you have stumble...
-
Fall is absolutely one my most favorite times of the year! I love the cool crisp days , the vibrant colors of the changing leaves, pumpkins,...


7 comments:
Wow, what a lot of stunning layouts!! Especially love the wedding photo, and how amazing it looks with that circular chipboard... Thankyou for joining in at Lasting memories
Oh my goodness! All of these layouts are absolutely stunning! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Wowser!!! Gorgeous layouts! Thank you for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!
oh my, you have been a busy scrapper lately. Awesome layouts, love your style. thanks for joining us at lasting memories.
Wow you have been super busy! Some really cool layouts I love doing the sketch challenges too.
Thanks for joining us over at LM
Tina C. LMDT
gorgeous pages and details!!!! thanks for playing along with SIT!!!!
Simple Stunning!! So much that I did feature your last layout on our LM blog. :) Thanks so much for playing along with Lasting Memories January challenges and for using this so gorgeously with the Sketches in Thyme sketch. Awesome!!
Post a Comment