Saturday, September 14, 2013

Paper Secrets Sketch Challenge

 
 
 
And My Take on the Sketch...
 
 
For this LO I used the WE R Memory Keepers "Chalkboard" Collection.
I tried my hand at a little bit of Mixed Media by putting Gesso on a majority of the paper, after it dried I applied Gelatos to the edges and smudged some on the background in pink and blue. Then I spritzed and splattered the background with some blue. I also used pen to create a stitch look on my chevrons and around my circles so they would POP a little more. Lastly I used my embossing folder on the black banners this was the TWIST to the challenge. There you have it!
Thanks for looking! 
 

3 comments:

MichelleMc said...

Very beautiful! Love your mixed media work and black accents. Thanks for joining us at UYW.

Kelly said...

WOW!!! What an AMAZING take on the sketch! LOVE the paper choices and the work on your background paper is gorgeous! The photos are just beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

Beeceecreativity said...

love what you did with this one.. great page and fun sketch

Easter Egg Hunt

I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...