Monday, August 26, 2013

August~~Week 3 Sketch Challenge at LGS
Good morning everyone. Today is our Week 3 Sketch Challenge. The sketch was created by our Sketch and Design Team Member Ashley Horton.

August Week 3 Sketch
 
 
 
Here's my take on the sketch -
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, and great use of the collection! Thanks for linking up with Let's Get Sketchy!

Chelsea said...

Wow, this is so fun! I love the bright colors and your horizontal elements under the photos! Thanks for sharing at LGS!

Debbie P said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You used those product choices perfectly. And I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

jenessa said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the all the little summer phrases & embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Easter Egg Hunt

I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...