Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I keep telling myself I'm going to blog more but it seems to just not happen....but on a good note, I have been pretty busy scrapping. I've made some cute cards and lo's for challenges that were going on at Let's Scrap for Nat'l Scrapbooking Month. A lot of fun and inspirational challenges were going on. I'll post just a few...

Hello Sunshine Card

Love You Card

Lovely Cards / Yellow and White OnlyChallenge

Card / Hand Made Embellie

Altered Proj/ with a stamp Challenge

Sketch challenge using Hexagons
I loved using MME papers and hexagons with this FUN picture of my dd for her Sr Prom.This LO just shouts GIRLY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omigosh! Everything is so pretty Janet. I love your cards. I love everything!

Abbey

Little Purple Forest

Easter Egg Hunt

I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...