I made this LO using the latest kit from MCS. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this kit! The colors are just beautiful and the papers so inspirational. This is a picture of my husband with his sister during a visit this summer. I got the chipboard fence from my Favorite Local SB Store Paper Wings. I loved distressing it and making it pretty with bling and flowers. This ones for you Nora Anne! Hope it inspires you...don't forget to check their kits out.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easter Egg Hunt
I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...
-
This LO was especially difficult yet therapeutic for me. The challenge from Lasting Memories this week was a Remember challenge LMC216, a L...
-
Welcome to the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Blog Hop! If you have come here from Fi’s blog then welcome! If you have stumble...
-
Fall is absolutely one my most favorite times of the year! I love the cool crisp days , the vibrant colors of the changing leaves, pumpkins,...
2 comments:
Oh, this is SO beautiful :) I just love the look you achieved with the fence! So glad you posted your layouts and thanks for the shout out!
It was great seeing you and all of the girls last week :) I checked out MCS and am contemplating signing up, looks like a great deal!
Beautiful layout, you have done a great job with the picket fence, nice effect.
Post a Comment