Friday, August 20, 2010

Thanks to the rainy cloudy days last weekend I didn't feel the normal pressure to worship the sun and spend every moment outdoors.  So I was in heaven when I got to get out all my fun supplies and put together a couple new pages.  I was pretty happy how they all turned out.

I loved doing this layout of my mom, the embellishments were so delicate and beautiful.
These Websters Pages were perfect for my LO of Madison on her 1st Carousel Ride, 15 yrs ago...
Pg 2 of layout, I just love these papers...
FuN LO of Me getting an Alpaca Kiss - actually just rubbed noses.
Pg 2 of our visit to the Alpaca Farm

 Great picture of Lauren and her Sophie Girl

 This is a LO of the home I grew up in...

No comments:

Easter Egg Hunt

I'm playing along with the great sketch from Rochelle Spears on her blog for April Scrappy Friends Challenge. It was fun to play along w...